Now, more than ever, instructional coaches and technology leaders are collaborating to provide leadership and support to teachers and students learning from home. These Future Ready Schools® (FRS) leaders believe that all students deserve equitable access to high-quality digital resources and innovative learning environments. Working together, they assess, rethink, and redesign traditional learning to support remote learning.
In this webinar, our guests will share their stories about how their collaborative partnerships support teachers, students, and the community during these unprecedented times. They will share the successes and challenges they encountered as they quickly shifted instruction from a traditional school building to home environment. They also will discuss how they are planning for the start of the next school year with the possibility of continued social distancing requirements.
- Jeremy Wood, Senior Network Manager, Newburgh Enlarged City School District (NY)
- Kyle Pace, Director of Technology, Grain Valley Schools (MO) (@kylepace)
- Eujon Anderson, Technology Director, Troy City Schools (AL)
- Amy Storer, Instructional Coach, Montgomery Independent School District (TX) (@techamys)
- Brianna Hodges, Future Ready Schools® Instructional Coaches Advisor, Alliance for Excellent Education (moderator) (@bhodgesEDU)
Be sure to submit any questions you may have when you register so the panelists will have an opportunity to address them.