Company: Bluum, Inc.
Location: Downtown Boise, Idaho
Employment Status: Full time (40 hours/week)
Starting pay: $20.00 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, HSA account with employer contributions, 403(b) Retirement Plan with 5% employer match, 3 weeks paid time off per year, paid holidays
What we do:
Bluum is a non-profit organization committed to ensuring Idaho’s children reach their fullest potential by cultivating great leaders and innovative schools. With the help of our partners, we work to help Idaho become a national model for how to maximize learning opportunities for children. You will be joining a team of professionals whose mission is to provide quality accounting, operational and compliance support to high-quality K-12 public charter schools. Our services enable school leaders to spend less time worrying about the “back office” and more time doing what they do best – educating kids.
- Use payroll processing software effectively and efficiently
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, entering and electronically filing data
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, employee deductions, contract information
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Follow policies and procedures; report needed changes
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintain bill processing information by collecting, entering and electronically filing data
- Process payments to vendors accurately, print and send checks to schools
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Process monthly bank reconciliations
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Adept and confident working with technology, including intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness, organization, initiative, follow-through, ability to work effectively with others and able to work independently. Experience with Paychex (online) payroll processing a plus, but not required. AA Degree or equivalent post-secondary education required.